At the end of 2014 I declared a resounding “Yes” to the Universe to go “All the Way!” I was over with doing great things in small ways. I invited – well more like commanded – the Universe, the ancestors, my guides and guards to co-create with me the grandest version of my vision for Sacred Women International. I could feel the huge exhale of “At last!!!” accompanied by a celebration dance.
Faith has been my guiding principle. The truth is that I had no idea how this “All the Way!” would unfold or when exactly. However, history taught me that all I needed to do was get still long enough to receive Divine guidance, follow immediately and completely the guidance received, then wait patiently for its unfolding. Well, that’s all I needed to know.
So, my next steps were purposeful:
- I created statement of intention with absolute clarity on exactly what I desired.
- I developed a plan for my vision. The plan was very open to shifts and changes for my highest good, as and when required.
- I shared my vision and my plan with my very inner circle of loving supporters/cheerleaders.
- I made a list of the mental, emotional and physical clean-ups that were required: Inventory of the situations, relationships, spoken and unspoken agreements and issues that were outstanding. It is imperative to close off on incompletes to avoid energetic hanging receptacles (Oh, those can become highjackers to the best intended vision plan.).
- The theme of my daily spiritual practice was centered around Thanksgiving and Celebration: My scriptural texts, chants, journals and offerings were all focused on thanksgiving. I gave thanks for the resources that were needed to serve the world. I gave thanks for the people who are in my life to serve the vision and for those who were coming. I gave thanks for those who came to be served and those who were coming. I gave thanks for my optimal health so I could serve with gentleness. I gave thanks for the overflowing abundance of love that I received from my immediate and extended family. Yes, I became a bit extreme and gratefully so.
- I chose a state of high vibration, regardless of the circumstance or experience. (Our vibration levels can affirm or deplete the speed and ease of our vision.). Each day and in every moment, I made the choice for JOY. Sometimes this meant creating happy places and spaces where it seemed not to exist. At times it meant establishing boundaries within relationships and even renegotiating agreements (spoken and unspoken). It always meant expressing LOVE.
- I took the necessary and most appropriate steps towards my vision – conscious activity of mind and feet. I often had no idea where those steps would lead me and I kept stepping forward anyway, following Divine guidance and trusting my Highest thoughts and emotions –
Beloved, these 7 simple steps are taking the vision “All the Way!” and it’s been an easy ride. “All the Way!” is proving to be far more than I ever imagined or experienced before. Angels in all forms are showing up to support the vision.
What’s your Vision? What have you been yearning to make manifest?
What idea has been too big to even speak?
The time is NOW!
Step into your Vision… Answer the Call… Your deserve your Desire… Take 7 Simple Steps to your Vision, Now. Ase!
The so-called secret to manifesting abundance is really simple and it does not have to be hard. Over the next 21 days, take a dry run at those 7 steps and observe how Faith will lead you through.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.” ~ Marianne Williamson
Blessings in all that you be and do in this world.
Loving you always and in all ways.